We’re Entering Uncharted TerritoryMarch 16, 2020
Operations Protocol 2021March 7, 2021
The beauty and excitement of San Francisco Bay hasn’t changed. However, there is still much uncertainty concerning the impacts of COVID-19. Our guest’s and crew’s safety and well-being remain the top priority of Bay Voyager while providing you with an incredible experience. In line with direction from health experts and government officials, we are happy to announce that we will begin to operate in the coming weeks with some modifications to our operations. Please review the items below to understand how we’ll keep your health and safety at the forefront of our reopening.
- Until further notice, we can only accommodate private parties of up to eight passengers in total. This maximum capacity will help make sure there six feet of distance between the Captain and passengers.
- The minimum charter fee is $396 for 1 – 4 passengers and $99 per person after that. If you are a group of 2 people, you will need to purchase the minimum charter. However, there will be no other passengers or mixing of strangers on board. Just you, your guest, and the Captain!
- At present, we can not accommodate more than eight people per cruise.
- Hand sanitizer and vinyl gloves will be available at any time to passengers & crew before, during, and after your adventure.
- Facemasks will be mandatory on your visit to PIER 39. So, we require that you keep your mask on until we have departed PIER 39.
- We may request to take your temperature with a no-touch thermometer.
- We will be offering a washable facemask with filters for your use. You can purchase this mask should you opt to keep it for future adventures.
- Foul weather gear is still available (and recommended). This gear will only be used one time per passenger and will be machine-washed daily as a sanitation precaution.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during Covid-19. Your safety is our highest priority.
We have truly missed you all and sincerely look forward to sharing in your adventure.
Never stop exploring. Never end the adventure.
Captain Charles and the Bay Voyager Crew