We’re Reopening!June 28, 2020
We're excited to have you back out in the wide-open air of San Francisco bay and we are taking every precaution possible to make your experience the best and safest one possible
Bay Voyager’s Covid-19 Operations Protocol
Bay Voyager’s goal is to provide our guests with the same experience you have enjoyed with us over the past 11 years while also adapting to necessary social changes. With these changes listed below, you can book with confidence knowing we will continue to provide a safe, clean, fun, and exceptional experience for you, your family, and friends. Join us today and explore the bay!
- Maximum capacity: Up to 2 groups of 2-6 (8 total max passengers) guests to satisfy social distancing rules in San Francisco.
- Upon check-in, guests will be asked a series of confidential health questions required by the City of SF prior to boarding.
- Prior to boarding, all guests will be offered the use hand sanitizer. Sanitizer will also be available on Bay Voyager throughout our excursion.
- We ask guests to bring and wear your own mask at all times.
- Crew to wear masks at all times.
- Surface Cleaning with disinfecting cleanser to all seating and handrails from top to bottom.
- All foul weather gear jackets are washed after each use, ensuring everyone gets a fresh clean jacket.